Manifold header Dong Fang Boiler Product alloy steel and carbon
steel after hydralic test heat treatmeat
1.The Steam Header receives steam from one or more (maximum 8)
boilers, and holds it under pressure. 2.Downstream equipment
receives the stored steam on demand. Header capacity is determined
by user configurable dimensions.
3. Pressure difference is used as the driving force to transfer
steam from the boilers into the header, or from header to header,
and from the header to downstream equipment.
4. The flow calculations between the boilers and the header ensure
a balanced transfer so that the header pressure does not exceed the
5.The pressure in the header is based on the amount of contained
steam, and its temperature.
6.A weighted average of all inlet steam temperatures is used to
determine the final header temperature. 7.Both pressure and
temperature are dynamically changing in the online system.
1.OurOptimized structure approach alleviates thermal expansion issues associated with
start-stop operating regimes (hot restarts and daily load
The stepped arrangement—from the manifold, to a link, to a header,
and finally to the finned tubes—reduces thermal stress by as much
as 60 percent compared to the industry standard approach. With this
superior capability for cyclic operations, you benefit from lower
maintenance costs and increased life cycle.
1. Impact test and Strength calculation report with applied
2. 100%NDT(non-destructive inspection) report of steel plate, tube
3. X-ray, γ-ray and liquid penetrant test inspection report to
ensure the quality of the entire boiler.
4. Hydraulic test report: ensure the standard working pressure and
1. Carbon steel:20G,SA-106B,SA-106C,etc.
2. Low-alloy thermal resistant
3. Middle-alloy thermal resistant steel:SA-335P91,etc.
4. Special material(ultra-supercritical):SA-335P122,SA-335P92,etc.