Heat Efficiency Improving Boiler Parts Superheater Coils ASME
Standard For Power Station
Fossil fuel power plants often have a superheater section in the
steam generating furnace.The steam passes through drying equipment
inside the steam drum on to the superheater, a set of tubes in the
furnace. Here the steam picks up more energy from hot flue gases
outside the tubing, and its temperature is now superheated above
the saturation temperature.
Power plant furnaces may have a reheater section containing tubes
heated by hot flue gases outside the tubes. Exhaust steam from the
high-pressure turbine is passed through these heated tubes to
collect more energy before driving the intermediate and then
|1||Material composition||Carbon steel, alloy steel or heat-resistant steel, collection boxes
and other supporting material. Tubes are customized types of
|2||Design pattern||Vertical or horizontal layout.|
|3||Advantages||Beautiful appearance, size, accuracy, first-class bending and
welding technology, first-class detection equipment.|
Type Advantages Disadvantages Supporting method:
Pendant-type 1.Firm structural support
1. Flow blockage by condensed steam
2. Needs slow restart to purge the water that accumulates in the
bottom. supported from above
Inverted-type 1.Proper drainage of the condensed steam
1. Lack the structural rigidity, especially in high speed gas flow
Supported from below
1. Proper drainage
2. Good structural rigidity.
They do not view the flam directly so they are mainly from the
convective type Usually supported in the vertical gas ducts
parallel to the main furnace.
1. heating saturated steam, temperature up to 900 degree C.
2. high efficiency, >90%.
3. high speed heating.
4. design with stainless steel.
5. long design service life, 15 years.
Send us required technical data, such as steam capacity, presure,
required temperature etc. We will design accordingly.
HD Boiler offers a best in class facility,including
- Fabrication area of 200,000 square meters
- 150 Engineers
- 600 Coded welders
- 60 Licensed Inspectors (including NDT level-lll instructors)
- Grade-ALicenses for Design and Manufacture boiler (issued by the State
Administration of Quality Supervision and Inspection)
- ISO 90001:2008 Quality System
- ASME Certificate of Utility Boiler
- ASME‘S’ , ‘U’ and NB stamp authorization