Low Pressure Boiler Super Heater Alloy Steel , Pendant Superheater
Superheater and Reheater Design Principles
1.Superheater and reheater are the tube banks that attain the
highest temperatures in a boiler and consequently require the
greatest care in the design, fabrication, and O&M to ensure
that the permissible metal temperatures are never exceeded.
2.The final sections of both SH and RH must be placed in the
highest gas temperatures, which calls for adopting the most
appropriate high-temperature alloy for the tubing from
considerations of the following information.
|• Metal temperatures|
|• Fouling due to ash compounds|
|• Corrosion due to salts in ash|
The three most important aspects of the design of both SH and RH
|1||Uniform distribution of steam and gas across all the sections to
minimize unbalance of flows.|
|2||Optimally high steam velocity in all the tubes to keep the metal
temperatures as low as possible.|
Type Advantages Disadvantages Supporting method:
Pendant-type 1.Firm structural support
1. Flow blockage by condensed steam
2. Needs slow restart to purge the water that accumulates in the
bottom. supported from above
Inverted-type 1.Proper drainage of the condensed steam
1. Lack the structural rigidity, especially in high speed gas flow
Supported from below
1. Proper drainage
2. Good structural rigidity.
They do not view the flam directly so they are mainly from the
convective type Usually supported in the vertical gas ducts
parallel to the main furnace.
1. heating saturated steam, temperature up to 900 degree C.
2. high efficiency, >90%.
3. high speed heating.
4. design with stainless steel.
5. long design service life, 15 years.
Send us required technical data, such as steam capacity, presure,
required temperature etc. We will design accordingly.
HD Boiler offers a best in class facility,including
- Fabrication area of 200,000 square meters
- 150 Engineers
- 600 Coded welders
- 60 Licensed Inspectors (including NDT level-lll instructors)
- Grade-ALicenses for Design and Manufacture boiler (issued by the State
Administration of Quality Supervision and Inspection)
- ISO 90001:2008 Quality System
- ASME Certificate of Utility Boiler
- ASME‘S’ , ‘U’ and NB stamp authorization